You have two choices in life:
You can stay single and be miserable,
or get married and wish you were dead.
1) At a cocktail party, one woman said
"Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?"
"Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."
2) A lady inserted an ad in the
Next day she received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing:
"You can have mine."
3) When a woman steals your husband,
there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.
4) A woman is incomplete until she is
married. Then she is finished.
5) A little boy asked his father,
"Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
Father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying."
6) A young son asked,
"Is it true, Dad, that in some parts of Africa
a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?"
Dad replied, "That happens in every country, son."
7) Then there was a woman who said,
"I never knew what real happiness was until I got married,
and by then, it was too late."
8) Marriage is the triumph of
imagination over intelligence.
9) If you want your spouse to listen
pay strict attention to every word you say -- talk in your sleep.
10) Just think, if it wasn't for
marriage, men would go through life
thinking they had no faults at all.
11) First guy says, "My wife's an angel!"
Second guy remarks, "You're lucky. Mine's still alive."
12) A Woman's Prayer
Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom, to understand a man , to love and to
forgive him, and for Patience, for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray
for Strength, I'll just beat him to death.