Points to Ponder
Thanks to Keith L. for sending this
Some Points To Ponder.................
- Is atheism a non-prophet organization?
- Is the main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows
where all the bad girls live?
- If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking
and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill
himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- How is it possible to have a civil war?
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
- If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S"
- Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
- Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that
song? I know why the numbers are in this order but not the alphabet:-)
- If the "blackbox" flight recorder is never damaged during a
plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
- If your parents didn't have children, are your chances
good that you won't either