2. Put your new employees in the room and close the door.
3. Leave them alone and come back after 8 hours.
Then analyze the situation:
1) If they are counting the bricks put them in the Accounting
2) If they are recounting them, put them in Auditing.
3) If they have messed up the whole place with the bricks, put then in
4) If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in
5) If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in
6) If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
7) If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information
8) If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
9) If they say they have tried different combinations and are looking
for more, yet not a brick has been moved, put them in Sales.
10) If they have already left for the day, put them in Marketing.
11) If they are staring out of the window, put them in Strategic Planning.
12) If they are talking to each other and not a single brick has been moved,
congratulate them and put them in Top Management.
Finally, if they have surrounded themselves with bricks in such a way
that they can neither be seen nor heard from, put them in Government.