The Best Out-Of-Office Email Replies Workplace Humor / Back Home
Thanks to Mary Lou for sending this one!
1. I am currently out of the office at
a job interview and will reply
to you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of
the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received
anything at all.
3. Sorry to have missed you; but I'm at the doctor's having my brain
and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4. I will be unable to delete all the emails you send me until I
return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted
in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99
for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your
6. The email server is unable to verify your server connection. Your
message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing
system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a
reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8. Much thanks for your most interesting e-mail. It will be receiving
my undivided attention shortly. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9. I've run away to join a different circus.
10. I will be out of the office for the next two weeks for medical
reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Kate' instead of Dave.
11. Who the hell are you and why are you so intent on annoying me
while I'm on vacation?
Workplace Humor / Back Home