Things We Can Learn from a Dog Lists / Pets / Home Page
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your
face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4. When it's in your best interest, always practice
5. Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and always stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you're not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close
by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady
17. When you are happy, dance around and wag your entire
18. No matter how often you are criticized, don't buy into
the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make
Lists / Pets / Home Page