The Ten Best Remarks By a Golf Caddie Back to Lists Back Home
Thanks to Mary Lou for sending this one!
10. Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown
myself in the lake."
Caddie: "Think you can keep your head down that long?"
9. Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
Caddie: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth."
8. Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?"
Caddie: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."
7. Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
6. Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddie in the world."
Caddie: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."
5. Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much
of a distraction."
Caddie: "It's not a watch - it's a compass."
4. Golfer: "How do you like my game?"
Caddie: "Very good sir, but personally, I prefer golf."
3. Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?"
Caddie: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day."
2. Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
Caddie: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago."
and the #1 best caddie comment
1. Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
Caddie: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."